Botox® & the Influential Team is a course designed specifically to help practitioners successfully integrate Botox® as a new service into their office. One of our core values at PTIFA is complete practice and team integration, as Drs. Roberts both know from personal experience how hard it can be to implement new procedures back in practice – especially without having your team members on-board. This course is geared to engage and cross train your entire team with botulinum toxin treatment. Whether it is reception, office managers, chair-side assistants, hygienists, etc, this course will provide them with the knowledge to confidently speak to patients about treatment, and learn PTIFA’s proven clinical protocols to integrate Botox® treatment immediately into your practice. This course is offered separately from the practitioner training during the Level 2 course. We find that the practices who are most successful with botulinum toxin are the ones that engage their entire team in training.
- Format: 2-day course: Day 1 = lecture, Day 2 = clinical hands-on training (16 hours)
- Prerequisite: we highly recommend completion of the Level 1 course through the practitioner’s log-in, but not mandatory
- CE: 16 credits
- Who it’s for: any clinical and non-clinical team members (chair-side assistants, reception, office manager, etc)
- Fee: $799 per person
1. Learn how botulinum toxin is used both therapeutically and cosmetically to improve patient care.
2. Learn proper clinical integration protocols, including: reconstitution and how to draw-up syringes, product storage, reception details, billing, clinic requirements, how to integrate with hygiene and other treatments, how to schedule re-care appointments, how to speak to patients about treatment, patient education and marketing.
3. Learn how to take the Roberts Facial Rejuvenation Photography series for improved patient care and case presentation.
Often the expense of taking courses away from home discourages us from bringing our team, but in this case it is a must. Having the whole team on-board, from reception to hygiene and assistants, really helps with seamless integration of this technique into the office. The curriculum for the team was as detailed as mine, and totally different as their part of integrating and preparing patients is very important and totally different than ours. My staff loved Dr. Roberts and his team and left feeling as confident about the process as I did. What a great way to rejuvenate our team learning something that will bring so many positives to our office!! We are booked for level three next year and we can’t wait!! Thank you again. Dr. Kathryn Sandilands, DMD (Edmonton, AB)
This course is held concurrently with the Level 2 practitioner training. Day 1 includes an introduction to botulinum toxin, as well as clinical integration training in the afternoon. Day 2 is spent seeing patients with practitioners in clinic.
The team training covers covers the following topics:
- the Roberts Facial Rejuvenation Photography™ series – learn how to take excellent photographic records that can help you achieve 99% case acceptance
- how to speak to patients about botulinum toxin (Botox®/Dypsort®/Xeomin) treatment
- how to answer a botulinum toxin inquiry and treatment FAQ
- how to integrate a tray system with re-care appointments
- how to reconstitute and store the product
- office requirements and set-up
- reception details
- the ideal treatment sequence
- marketing + more…
Hands-on Photography Training
Team Members are specifically trained to take the Roberts Facial Rejuvenation Photography™ series – a fast, and effective photography system for taking excellent photographic records and for improved patient care. The series includes 29 facial and intra-oral photographs which helps the entire team document, analyze and standardize treatment. The photography series is a trained skill required for proper case documentation and is also a necessary requirement for you to progress to Level 3. Learning the RFRP™ series will help you discover patient needs, sensitivities, concerns and is key to helping you achieve 99% case acceptance.
Options for Team Member Registration
We recommend that all team members begin by reviewing the online Level 1 course through their practitioners’ log-in (no extra charge). Should team members wish to receive CE credits for Level 1, they will need register as a team member for the course for $199 (16 CE credits).
What Team Members Can Expect
- Level 1 is an online course that provides a great introduction to the business of botulinum toxin, and will provide you with a solid understanding of facial rejuvenation procedures (botulinum toxin, dermal fillers, lasers, etc). An in-depth review of face and neck anatomy is provided, as well as an introduction to the Roberts Facial Rejuvenation Photography™ series.
- Level 2 is a two-day hands-on course. Day 1 full day of clinical integration training, where you will learn photography, how to speak to patients, reconstitution, how to draw-up, etc. Day 2 is a full day of clinical hands-on where you’ll have the opportunity to see multiple patients treated in clinic.
- We recommend team members be patients at the Level 2 course, as they will benefit from being able to relate their personal experience of botulinum toxin treatment to patients.
- Upon graduating from the Level 2 course, you will be able to participate with your doctor in the online Botulinum Toxin study club (no charge for team members). Here you will be provided with a number of resources and materials, including research, videos and tools on how to train new members, plus much more.
- Last but not least, our programs provide a fun and exciting CE experience! Nothing can replace the enthusiasm and excitement that team members will gain by participating in the Level 2 course.