We are committed to providing you with an unprecedented educational experience. In order to do this, we make a number of commitments and dedicate many resources to your program. Some of these commitments are to Faculty Instructors, flights, hotel and venue bookings, clinical staffing, patients and more.
Your course registration is considered a firm commitment from you to attend a specific course date. We understand family, emergency and life situations may arise that will affect your ability to attend a course. We do our best to accommodate changes, however late substitutions and course changes are very difficult to arrange. As such, we have established the following registration policy:
- It is up to each course participant to determine if treatment (i.e.: botulinum toxin/dermal fillers/etc) is within the scope of practice in their province or state. PTIFA’s courses typically exceed college requirements, however participants are responsible for determining/meeting any provincial/state governing body restrictions and/or requirements.
- All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Course date changes for any hands-on courses (including: Level 1B, Level 2, Level 3 and Level 4, Level 5) are not permitted within 90 days prior to the course dates. These funds will be lost if the course is not attended. Changes made prior to 90 days before the course date are subject to a $500 rescheduling fee.
- Deposits are non-transferable and are used to reserve a seat for a specific course date. A deposit will be taken at time of registration, with the balance due 90 days prior to the course date.
- PTIFA reserves the right to cancel, post-pone or change any course as necessary.
- PTIFA is not responsible for hotel, airfare or other expenses incurred due to course changes/cancellations.