Curious about botulinum toxin type A and how it can fit into your practice? Get started with PTIFA’s advanced-anatomy training program and learn how incorporating botulinum toxin type A treatment into a general or aesthetic practice can have a positive impact.
We train physicians, dentists, naturopaths, and registered nurses on how to improve patient care with botulinum toxin, dermal fillers and lasers. We also provide extensive training for clinical team members and staff for successful integration back into practice. For specific practitioner information, click here.
Botulinum Toxin Type A for Therapeutic & Aesthetic Treatment Modalities
Learn how and why botulinum toxin type A (aka Botox/Dysport/Xeomin) affects facial muscles, as well as how you can direct it to purposely achieve aesthetic facial improvements, both therapeutic and aesthetic. PTIFA’s courses provide the highest level of training available that enables practitioners like you to address the demands of the aesthetically conscious patient, and integrate a new treatment modality into your practice immediately.
What Makes Us Different
- Learn from Dr. Roberts‘ 30+ years of experience through his training model that has been used by regulatory boards to develop the Canadian “Standard of Practice” for facial aesthetic therapies
- Learn proven clinical protocols in our Level 2 team training program that have made Drs. Roberts the #1 dental provider of Botox® in North America
- Start today with our online Level 1 course – a foundational course that provides over 16+ hours of anatomy, and introduces how to successfully incorporate botulinum toxin type A into any type of practice
- Attend an extensive cadaver program which includes online e-Cadaver and e-Skull videos – great for reviewing anatomy in the future.
- Extensive two-day team member training for complete practice integration and success.
- Facial rejuvenation photography – discover a fast and effective photography system for improved records and to achieve 99% case acceptance.
- Case support back in practice once you’ve graduated from Level 2 with our online Botox® Study Club
- Learn the PTIFA marking & injection technique – to help you achieve predictable and desired results.