Drs. Roberts have developed a very high-level of patient care when treating patients with botulinum toxin for facial rejuvenation. As a graduate of our program, you are trained to provide your patients with a comprehensive exam – including the Roberts Facial Rejuvenation Photography series – 29+ “before” photos and markings of the injection sites, which records their exact position. Treatment includes a specific injection technique developed by Dr. Warren Roberts – which minimizes negative side effects and helps achieve predictable results. Two weeks later, you are trained to provide your patients with a follow-up appointment and to take a second set of the Roberts Facial Rejuvenation Photography series (29+ “after” photos). The two sets of “before” and “after” images are used to evaluate, compare and record your patients’ results. This attention to detail ensures the best-personalized result can be obtained for each patient case.
Learn the highest patient care practices with PTIFA’s clinical protocols:
- The Ideal Treatment Sequence: learn all of the steps on how a patient flows through your practice. How do you speak to a patient about treatment? What is the first step when treating a botulinum toxin patient? How many photographs and when are they taken? Each of our courses provides recommendations on how a patient flows through your practice, and what steps are necessary to take and when.
- The Roberts Facial Rejuvenation Photography series: learn how and when to take each of the 29+ photographs, how the photographs are used, and how you can store and compare images. Learn more.
- The PTIFA Marking & Injection Template: learn more.
- The PTIFA Injection Technique: learn more.
- Case Support: receive support with your challenging cases after the Level 2 course. Simply upload your photographs and case details and Dr. Roberts will review your case within three days. Learn more.
Come learn the highest patient care practices at PTIFA’s training program. If you are looking to incorporate botulinum toxin, dermal fillers, lasers and/or other facial rejuvenation treatments into your office, we are confident that our clinical protocols will help you achieve predictable results (with no negative side effects) and provide a level of care that exceeds your patient’s expectations.