Are you using botulinum toxin (Botox/Dysport/Xeomin) to treat TMD/headache/migraine patients but need further details on processing insurance claims for your patients? Are you offering aesthetic botulinum toxin treatments but unsure how much tax to bill? Many of you have shared with us a need for further details on billing both therapeutic and aesthetic botulinum toxin treatments. Join Dr. Roberts next week for a live webinar on billing botulinum toxin services in you practice.
In this webinar, we will be addressing:
- When is tax collected? What type of tax? And how much?
- Billing codes used for aesthetic & therapeutic treatments
- What type of botulinum toxin treatments are typically covered under insurance?
- How do you submit a pre-authorization for an insurance claim?
- What records are included?
- How do you record/change billing amounts in FACETEC?
We have scheduled two live webinars to offer you more flexibility:
- Wednesday, March 25th at 1:00 PM PST
- Thursday, March 26th at 5:00 PM PST
You and your teams questions will be answered at the end of each presentation.
Access details posted in the online Study Club.
At PTIFA, we recognize that many of our graduates and colleagues may be experiencing additional financial stress during this time of the COVID-19 pandemic. As such, we would like to help you navigate and earn CE online while you’re at home. For those of you who are not currently online Study Club members, we are temporarily offering our L2+ graduates a reduced rate of $150 to access the Study Club for two months (usually $998/year). Click here to join. Limited time offer.