This course is geared for healthcare providers who would like an in-depth review of head and neck anatomy. It will refresh and strengthen the participant’s knowledge of head and neck anatomy, its relevancy to the administration and pharmacology of botulinum toxin and to other aesthetic and non-aesthetic therapies and procedures.
We highly recommend this course for pre-med/pre-dental students and medical/dental students.
- Format: Online course
- CE: 8 credits (AGD PACE, ADA CERP)
- Fee: $500
- Muscles of the head & neck region
- Muscle physiology
- Anatomy of the temporomandibular joint region
- Neurovascular system
- Tissue planes
- Skin & aging of the face
- An overview of all the actions of Botox®
- Pharmacology and review of muscle physiology