Advanced Facial Dermal Filler: Maxillary Cheek Augmentation, Cheek Volume, Temporal Volume, Chin Volume, Cannula Technique for Volume
This advanced facial dermal filler course will review the anatomy, extra-oral/intra-oral/tribolous injection techniques for maxillary cheek augmentation, cheek volume, temporal volume, chin volume, cannula technique for volume. Treatments and results of cases from Level 1 through 4 will be reviewed and presented in combination with dermal fillers to complete the 3D analysis and rejuvenation of lost volume with cautious, predictable results.
- Prerequisite: Level 4 – Basic Facial Dermal Filler and 10 documented cases from Level 4
- Format: online (8 hours of didactic) & clinical hands-on (8-hours)
- CE: 16 credits (AGD PACE & ADA CERP approved)
- Fee: Practitioners: $3,400 | Team Members: $799
- Requirements: patient model, current copy of your license and malpractice insurance
- Understand the aging process and the integration of the multi-treatment modalities, including botulinum toxin, dermal fillers, lasers and pharmaceuticals
- Understand how the use of botulinum toxin can augment filler treatment, decrease the amount of filler required and enhance the longevity of the treatments
- Develop a team oriented 3D analysis and injection set-up
- Understand that the initial diagnosis is critical to presenting the multi-treatment rejuvenation options to the patient
- Understand how to improve patient care with filler for maxillary cheek augmentation, cheek volume, temporal volume, chin volume, cannula technique for volume
- Foundational Concepts
- Extra-Oral/Intra-Oral/Tribolous Injection Techniques for: Maxillary Cheek Augmentation, Cheek Volume, Temporal Volume, Chin Volume, Cannula Technique for Volume
- Clinical Techniques
Online didactic (8 hours with an exam) and 1-day of clinical hands-on (8 hours). Includes: applied anatomy, clinical examination, documentation, application, management & limitations.
Call 604-681-0066 or 1-855-681-0066.
Registration and cancellation policy.
PTIFA is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers with continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. PTIFA designates L5 for 16 hours of of continuing education credits.