Access the members-only website
View the Webinar & Hands-on Schedule
The Botox® Study Club online is your resource for making Botox® a success in your practice. A combination of a comprehensive membership website, live webinars and hands-on sessions and case support back in practice, the study club is a fantastic environment to review difficult cases, learn new techniques and integrate successfully facial rejuvenation successfully back in practice. Dr. Roberts reviews a variety of topics and cases throughout the year in the bi-monthly webinars. Guest speakers will present both for didactic & hands-on instruction, including trainers, physicians, dentists, dermatologists, plastic surgeons and other specialists.
- Prerequisite: must be a PTIFA L2 graduate, or graduate of a Botox® program recognized by Dr. Roberts
- Format: Live and interactive webinars, hands-on sessions & a membership resource website
- PTIFA Graduate Fee: Dentists/Physicians/Nurses: $998/year | Team Members: free access through their injector's membership
- Other Graduate Fee: Dentists/Physicians/Nurses: $1,500/year | Team Members: free access through their injector's membership
- Case Support: direct email support with your cases with Dr. Warren Roberts (send up to 3 cases/month)
- Digital Library: access to videos – including the online L1A and L1B cadaver course, course refreshers, research, lectures and past webinar recordings. Updated and downloadable/editable charts and tools, and other documents.
- Forum: online community forum for the dental team to post questions and ideas.
- Team Member Training: resources and videos to develop the entire dental team
- Patient Education Tools: download sample emails and other resources to educate patients on the benefits of Botox® treatment
- Live Webinars: access to five (5) webinars each year, as well as recordings of past webinars
- Hands-on Sessions: two tickets to attend two hands-on sessions each year
- Plus much more..
Please note: all webinars are recorded and available for viewing through the members-only website.