We are pleased to be hosting Botox courses in Toronto, ON. We invite dentists, physicians and nurses to become a certified Botox provider and to get trained to the highest Standard of Practice of patient care within the industry.
Through our anatomy-based training and PTIFA’s proven clinical protocols, your practice will benefit from:
- Increased practice revenue
- Improved patient care & loyalty
- Highly engaged team
Toronto Botox Course: Get Certified
To become a certified Botox provider, you will need to register for the following two courses:
- Level 1 Advanced Anatomy online course (20 CE) – prerequisite for the hands-on.
- Level 2 Basic Botulinum Toxin – clinical hands-on (24 CE) held in Toronto, Ontario. Limited Seating.
- You may register for Level 1 and Level 2 at the same time (recommended).
Upon completion of the Level 1 & 2, you will learn how Botulinum Toxin is used for:
- Headache & Migraine
- Parafunctional Habits: Bruxing, Clenching, Grinding
- Symptoms of TMD: Pain & Tenderness in the Muscles of the Head & Neck
- Fine Facial Lines & Wrinkles
- Level 1 – Online Course (self directed, prerequisite for L2)
- Level 2 – April 28 & 29, 2023 (Toronto) 3 seats remaining OR Sept 22 & 23, 2023 (Toronto)
ONTARIO COURSES: Dentists attending the Toronto course will be limited to treating therapeutic-based cases only (masseter & temporalis) at the hands-on. For more information, call 1-855-681-0066 or email us at [email protected]
Toronto Botox Instructor: Dr. Warren Roberts
Dr. Warren Roberts is a general dentist who is recognized by Dentistry Today as one of the top 100 CE speakers. Dr. Roberts has trained over 8,000 dentists, physicians, specialists and nurses on how to effectively integrate Botulinum Toxin into their practice. His practice has been stated as the number one dental provider of botulinum toxin in North America. After attending several Botulinum Toxin training programs earlier in his career, Dr. Roberts was concerned with the level of training that was being provided in this field. To be an exceptional practitioner with no negative side effects, Dr. Roberts believes you need not only a deep level of understanding of head and neck anatomy, but also a deep understanding of specific practices and injection techniques that make the patient experience remarkable Through his commitment to delivering excellence in this field, his program content and educational model he has developed through the PTIFA is now being adopted by various regulatory boards across Canada to develop their “Standard of Practice”.
Botox Course Instructor: Dr. Phil Tzemis
Dr. Phill Tzemis is a general dentist who has been in practice in Toronto since 1986. Dr. Tzemis knows that delivering exceptional patient results comes from confidence in the knowledge and training you have about the care you provide. He firmly believes that PTIFAT’s program is unique in this way as it provides practitioners with the proper foundation necessary for clinical confidence and competence. Dr. Tzemis attributes his own practice’s success with injectables to the high level of training provided by PTIFAT.
Toronto Botox Course Instructor: Dr. Jared Nabeta
Dr. Nabeta has been able to improve the lives of hundreds of patients suffering from TMD and facial pain and has since made therapeutic injectables his main area of focus in his Ontario dental practice. Dr. Nabeta believes that the exceptional patient results he has been able to offer comes from confidence in the knowledge and training you have about the care you provide. Nabeta is passionate to share his knowledge and experience with other dentists as an active Clinical Instructor with PTIFAT.
Botox Course Resources for Ontario Dentists
- Botox Training Requirements for Ontario Dentists
- Botox Course FAQ
- The Importance of Knowing Both the Therapeutic & Aesthetic Applications of Botox
- EMG Guided Botox Therapy for Pain
- How to Choose a Botox/Filler Course
- Botulinum Toxin: Not Just a Pretty Face (PDF article)