Since 2008, PTIFA has been leading the injectable industry by offering the highest level of training available in the world. We are strong believers that there are no substitutes for a high-level of education and that there should only be one standard of patient care - that is the highest. PTIFA's courses are accredited and exceed the educational and training requirements outlined by the highest standards in the world. We are looking for Clinical Instructors who are passionate about patient-driven results to join our team.
Botox Instructor: Join Our Teaching Faculty
This is an opportunity to join our Faculty as a Clinical Instructor for courses typically held at the practice of Drs. Roberts (Tsawwassen, BC is located ~25 minutes south of Vancouver, BC.) or on UBC Campus at the Patterson Dental Learning Centre in Vancouver, BC.
Clinical Instructor Requirements:
- Graduate of PTIFA's program (min. Level 1 & Level 2).
- Integration of PTIFA's Clinical Protocols within your own practice.
- A portfolio of both aesthetic & therapeutic cases from your own practice.
- A strong command of the Canadian "Standard of Practice for Facial Aesthetic Therapies".
- A current license (DMD, MD, RN) within the province you are applying to teach.
- Minimum of one-year teaching experience.
- A passion for about raising the standard of patient care.
Interested Applicants: please send your CV and what makes you a good fit to [email protected]