We are committed to providing you with an unprecedented educational experience and dedicate a significant number of resources to ensure each course exceeds expectations.
We understand that family, emergency and life situations may arise that will affect your ability to attend or complete a course. Late substitutions and course changes are very difficult to arrange. As such, your course registration is considered a firm commitment from you.
Each hands-on course has a limited number of seats and includes a high Instructor to student ratio. In order to achieve this, we dedicate a significant amount of resources and make commitments to Faculty members, Instructors, clinical staffing, patients, venues, hotels, etc.
We have established the following registration policy:
- All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable, including online courses and product orders.
- It is up to each course participant to determine if treatment (ie: botulinum toxin/dermal fillers/etc) is within the scope of practice within their province or state. PTIFA’s courses typically exceed the educational requirements laid out by the colleges, however participants are responsible for determining/meeting any provincial/state governing body restrictions and/or requirements.
- Course date changes for any hands-on courses (including: Level 1B, Level 2, Level 3 and Level 4, Level 5, Level 6) are not permitted within 60 days prior to the course dates. All funds will be forfeited if the course is not attended. Changes made prior to 60 days before the course date are subject to a $500 rescheduling fee.
- Deposits are non-transferable and are used to reserve a seat for a specific course date. A deposit will be taken at time of registration, with the balance due 60 days prior to the course date.
- PTIFA reserves the right to cancel, post-pone or change any course as required.
- PTIFA is not responsible for hotel, airfare or other expenses incurred due to course changes/cancellations.