We are committed to providing you with an unprecedented educational and clinical experience. Each course has a limited number of seats and includes a high Instructor to student ratio. In order to achieve this, we dedicate a significant amount of resources and make commitments to Faculty members, Instructors, clinical staffing, patients, venues, hotels, etc to ensure the course exceeds your expectations.
As such, your course registration is considered a firm commitment from you.
We have established the following registration policy:
- All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable, including online courses and product orders.
- It is up to each course participant to determine if treatments (ie: botulinum toxin/dermal fillers/etc) are within their scope of practice by checking in with their local provincial regulatory college. Our courses typically exceed the educational requirements laid out by regulatory colleges, however participants are responsible for determining/meeting any provincial/state governing body restrictions and/or requirements.
- Access to online course materials is granted for one year from registration.
- Course date changes for any hands-on courses (including: Level 1B, Level 2, Level 3 and Level 4, Level 5, Level 6, Refresher Course) are not permitted within 30 days prior to the course dates. All funds will be forfeited if the course is not attended. Changes made prior to 30 days before the course date are subject to a $500 rescheduling fee.
- Deposits are non-transferable and are used to reserve a seat for a specific course date. A deposit will be taken at time of registration, with the balance due 30 days prior to the course date.
- PTIFA reserves the right to cancel, post-pone or change any course as required.
- PTIFA is not responsible for hotel, airfare or other expenses incurred due to course changes/cancellations.
We understand that family, emergency and life situations may arise that could affect your ability to attend or complete a course. Late substitutions and course changes are very difficult to arrange, however please contact us as soon as possible should you be unable to attend your course date.