The Nevada State Board of Dental Examiners has formally approved the botox and dermal filler courses for Nevada dentists. Dentists from Las Vegas, Henderson, Reno and the rest of Nevada who complete the following courses with PTIFA will not only meet, but exceed the training requirements outlined under NAC 631.257(1):
Nevada Botox Course: NSBDE Approval #20-007
- online Level 1 – Advanced Anatomy Review & Intro to Botulinum Toxin
- Level 2 – Basic Botulinum Toxin: Cosmetic Upper Face & Pain
- Level 4 – Basic Facial Dermal Fillers
- Total: 72 hours
Botox, Dermal Filler Courses for Nevada Dentists
Nevada State Board of Dental Examiner requirements:
- Botulinum Toxin for Dental & Facial Esthetics (6 hours didactic/4 hours hands on
- Soft Tissue Fillers for Dental & Facial Esthetics (6 hours didactic/4 hours hands on)
- Frontline TMJ & Orofacial Pain (6 hours didactic/4 hours hands on)
- Total: 30 hours
PTIFA prides ourselves on providing the highest level of patient care practices. We believe that Las Vegas, Henderson, Reno and the rest of Nevada dentists need not only a deep level of understanding of head and neck anatomy, but also a deep understanding of specific practices and injection techniques that make the patient experience remarkable. Graduates of PTIFA are known to receive an unprecedented depth of clinical theory, hands-on teaching and practice integration (including team training modules), as well as support back in practice through the online Support Study Club.
For more information on Botox, Dermal Filler training for Nevada dentists, please contact us at 1-855-681-0066 or complete the Inquire Now form and we will respond within 2 business days.