We are pleased to announce that we will be holding a number of Level 2 Botox training courses for Team Members in Alberta this fall. We encourage all practitioners who have not yet trained their practice to send their team to one of the upcoming course dates. We find that the practitioners who train their teams are the ones who are most successful integrating treatment back into their practice two years after they have taken training. Nothing will replace the enthusiasm your team will have after taking our Level 2 Team Training!
Who is this course geared for?
This course is geared for office managers, receptionists, chair-side assistants, hygienists and other medical assistants. We recommend cross-training your entire team.
What will they learn?
- how to speak to patients about botulinum toxin (Botox/Dypsort/Xeomin) treatment
- understand how botulinum toxin is used to improve patient care both therapeutically and cosmetically
- how to answer a botulinum toxin inquiry and treatment FAQ
- how to reconstitute, load syringes and store product
- how to take the Roberts Facial Rejuvenation Photography series
- how to integrate a tray system with re-care appointments
- office requirements and set-up
- reception details
- the ideal treatment sequence
- recording treatment
- billing & insurances details
- marketing + more…
Two-day. Friday/Saturday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Day 1 is lecture, Day 2 is clinical hands-on training.
CE: 16 credits
Fee: $799 per team member
Please select a course date to register.
Each team member will receive an extensive course syllabus. Lunch will also be provided. We highly recommend that each office brings a proper digital camera to the course. We recommend a SLR, 10 megapixels or higher, with a macro lens 100+ and a ring flash. This course is typically held concurrently with the Level 2 – Basic Botulinum Toxin practitioner training.
It is up to each course participant to meet any requirements set out by their regulatory body. Course date changes received 60 days or more prior to the course date are subject to a $500 rescheduling fee. We are unable to make changes within 60 days of the course date. All funds are non-refundable and non-transferrable.