Did you miss our last webinar on June 18th? Dr. Roberts discussed Solving TMD: correct case selection for treatment with Botox® (TMD: part 1 of 3).
Good news – we have recently uploaded the recording on to the members-only website of the online Botox® Study Club. Simply log-in, and select the “Recorded Webinars” tab to access the video. To register or renew your membership online, click here.
Solving TMD: Webinar Summary
Here’s a quick recap of what we reviewed:
- Why cosmetic upper face and therapeutic TMD injections are synergistic treatments.
- The 23 factors to be considered in TMD diagnosis.
- The three different mechanisms of action with Botox® Cosmetic.
- The three main PTIFA injection templates.
- An e-Anatomy review.
- The muscles of facial expression, muscles of mastication and ligaments.
- Why start with a case with only Parafunctional habit, with no pain or headache.
- Parafuntional habit case review.
Upcoming Study Club Events
View the full 2014 Study Club schedule