Thank you for your interest! Your journey with botulinum toxin type A (aka Botox/Dysport/Xeomin) and facial rejuvenation starts here. Our team takes great pride in developing your confidence and helping you succeed with integrating therapeutic and cosmetic facial rejuvenation into your practice. We recommend you review our FAQ page and have also outlined some steps below to help you get started on your journey.
Step 1: Learn more about the business of botulinum toxin and facial rejuvenation, and the growing opportunity
Download a free copy of Drs. Roberts’ introductory guide to botulinum toxin type A. This is a great way for you to learn about the growing opportunity that exists in the field of facial rejuvenation (botulinum toxin type A, dermal fillers, lasers, etc) and the business of botulinum toxin type A. It includes a list of frequently asked questions from practitioners, as well as the key questions you should ask if you are serious about adding botulinum toxin type A, and other modalities to your practice.
Step 2: Take the online Botox IQ Test
If you’ve already taken training, take the free online Botox IQ Test. This is a great tool to assess your knowledge level and quality of care you are currently providing.
Step 3: Take the online Level 1 course (16 CE credits)
A few great things about this course:
- It provides you with a deep level of understanding of head and neck anatomy (16+ hours) as well as a solid introduction and basic understanding of facial rejuvenation (botulinum toxin type A, dermal fillers, lasers, etc). This course is referenced to in L2, L3, L4 & L5.
- You can take it at your own leisure – even at home in your pajamas! Pause it, review it, and return to it whenever you like. Best of all, complete the exam on your own time.
- Engage your entire team by sharing the material with them at no extra charge.
- Once registered, you and your team will have unlimited access to the course for one year, and can refer back to it in the future.
- We understand people learn in different ways. That’s why there are three ways to complete the course: two different recordings of live lectures, and a PowerPoint presentation with a voice over (we find some practitioners like to do all three).
- Complete the exam as you complete the course material. Save it and return to it when you have more time.
Step 4: Review & understand the importance of PTIFA’s team training
Our goal is to provide you with all of the tools and training to be successful back in practice. That’s why it’s important for you to understand why our teaching philosophy incorporates and emphasizes training the entire team.
Step 5: Register for the Level 2 course with your team
The Level 2 course includes online component (8 hours of didactic videos and an exam), as well a two-day hands-on program. On Day 1, participants will attend a hands-on cadaver laboratory. Dr. Roberts integrates the cadaver by reviewing the PTIFA Marking and the Injection Template so that you are fully prepared for the clinical hands-on on Day 2. Day 1 is wrapped up with a live demo model. Day 2 is a full day of clinical hands-on, where practitioners and team members will see patients in clinic, and have the opportunity to inject 10+ patients.
Prior to attending the cadaver lab on Day 1, you will watch a series of e-Cadaver and e-Skull videos online in the Level 1 course. In the lab, Dr. Roberts will show you how to pick the exact muscles to mark and treat in order to get predictable and desired results, and also which muscles to avoid in order to minimize negative side effects. At the end of the course, practitioners will be trained to use botulinum toxin type A cosmetically for the upper face and therapeutically for pain, including headaches/migraines/TMD/bruxism. Team members attend a separate and extensive training program focused on practice integration, including hands-on photography training + more. Seats are limited and fill up quickly, so view our upcoming course schedule to register, or contact us as soon as possible.
Step 6: Join the online Botox® Study Club
Once you have graduated from Level 2, we recommend that you join the online Botox® Study Club to further support practice integration. You will receive direct support with Dr. Roberts on your cases back in practice, access to live and interactive webinars, team training videos, and other tools and resources including downloadable medical forms/charts and more… Membership is only $998/year, and is your recipe for practice success.
Have some questions?