Basic Facial Dermal Filler: Vermilion Border, Lips, Nasolabial Fold, Marionette Lines, Interdental Papilla
This comprehensive introductory facial dermal filler course will review the anatomy, injection treatments and results of cases in Level 1 through 3, and present them in combination with dermal fillers to complete the 3D analysis and rejuvenation of lost volume with cautious, predictable results. This course proudly welcomes Dr. Kimit Rai as the Clinical Director.
- Prerequisite: It is highly recommended that practitioners have completed Level 3 (Advanced Botulinum Toxin), as the Level 3 course reviews how to relax muscle in the mid-face – which significantly reduces the amount of filler needed in this area. At a minimum, practitioners must have completed Level 2 (Basic Botulinum Toxin) and have 20 patient cases.
- Format: online didactic (20 hours + exam) & 12 hour hands-on (1.5 days)
- CE: 32 credits (ADA CERP approved)
- Fee: Practitioners (Dentists/Physicians/Nurses): $3,400 | Team Members: $799 | + cost of treatment supplies
- Requirements: 1-2 patient models, current copy of your license and malpractice insurance
- Understand the aging process and the integration of the multi-treatment modalities, including botulinum toxin, dermal fillers, lasers and pharmaceuticals
- Understand how the use of botulinum toxin can augment filler treatment, decrease the amount of filler required and enhance the longevity of the treatments
- Develop a team oriented 3D analysis and injection set-up
- Understand that the initial diagnosis is critical to presenting the multi-treatment rejuvenation options to the patient
- Understand how to improve patient care with filler in the vermilion border, lips, nasolabial fold, marionette lines, interdental papilla
- Introduction to Dermal Filler
- Foundational Concepts
- Intra-Oral Injection Techniques for Vermilion Border, Lips, Nasolabial fold, Marionette Lines, Interdental Papilla
- Clinical Techniques
Online didactic (20 hours with an exam) and 1.5-day of clinical hands-on (12 hours). Includes: applied anatomy, clinical examination, documentation, application, management & limitations.
Or contact us at 1-855-681-0066.
- Upcoming course dates
- Registration and cancellation policy
- Alberta dentist registration requirements
PTIFA is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers with continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. PTIFA designates Level 4 for 32 hours of of continuing education credits.