The Level 4 Team Training course is geared to introduce your entire team to basic facial dermal fillers, understand how treatment is different from botulinum toxin, and how to successfully integrate treatment into your practice. Team members will develop an understanding of the differences in dermal fillers products and what results patients can expect to achieve. In addition, team members are trained how to assist the practitioner in locating the marking, photographing the markings and understanding what type of dermal filler is required.
- Prerequisite: completion of PTIFA’s Level 2 Team Training is recommended, but not required
- Format: online didactic (8 hours with exam), and 1-day of clinical hands-on (8 hours)
- CE: 16 credits (AGD PACE, ADA CERP & ADA+C certified)
- Fee: $799 per team member
- Develop a deeper understanding of how botulinum toxin is used in conjunction with dermal filler treatment in the mid and lower-face.
- Learn how the dermal filler injection techniques are incorporated to improve patient care
- Provide pre-treatment consultation, review treatment consent and complications, post-operative instructions and 2-week re-care
Options for Team Member Registration
- We recommend team members review the Level 1 online course prior to attending Level 4 (no charge through the practitioner’s log-in)
- We highly recommend Level 4 for any team member in your practice (ie: reception, chair-side assistants, office managers, etc.)