The global botulinum toxin market is expected to reach $7.3 billion USD by 2025. The constant introduction of innovative products – such as Dysport – for enhancement of aesthetic appeal supporting minimally invasive aesthetic treatments is the prime factor driving the growth of the market. It’s been 10 years since the BC college approved the use of botulinum toxin for dentists – is your practice up to date on all of the therapeutic and aesthetic techniques to take advantage of this growing market?
BoNT-A & Bubbles: Join us for a Wine & Cheese Evening
Join Dr. Warren Roberts and Dr. Jan Roberts – the #1 dental providers of botulinum toxin in North America – at this upcoming wine & cheese event to learn how you can grow both the therapeutic and cosmetic usages of botulinum toxin in your practice.
- Date: Tuesday, Sept. 18th or Thurs, Sept.20th
- Time: Registration 6:00 PM, Lecture 6:30 – 7:30 PM
- Where: Patterson Dental – 6651 Fraserwood Pl #110, Richmond, BC
- Who: Dentists + 1 team member
- Fee: complementary
- A live botulinum toxin demo by Dr. Roberts using Dysport and the PTIFA Marking & Injection Technique
- Learn about the therapeutic (migraines, headaches, TMD) and cosmetic uses of botulinum toxin in dentistry
- Learn more about Dysport – a neuromodulator with a quicker on-set and longer lasting results
- A live microneedling demo