PTIFA is proud to offer a microneedling training and certification course using the InnoPen – a Health Canada approved professional automated microneedling device. Learn the mechanisms of microneedling, the science behind the clinical results and the benefits for your patients and your practice.
What is Medical Microneedling?
Medical Microneedling (also known as Medical Needling or Collagen Induction Therapy) is a non-surgical and non-ablative procedure used to treat various skin conditions such as aging (wrinkles, stretching), scarring (acne, surgical), hyper-pigmentation, cellulite and hair loss. Microneedling technology (i.e. automated pens, rollers, etc.) use very fine, sterile needles to puncture the skin and to create micro-channels deep into the skin in order to stimulate new collagen/elastin production. The resulting micro-channels also aid in infusing therapeutic serums, allowing for greater penetration and increasing overall efficacy of active ingredients.
Microneedling Course Details
- Date: Saturday, March 23, 2019 – Limited to 12 seats
- Time: 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
- Location: Vancouver, BC
- Fee: $1,500 per registrant. Includes a $1,000 credit for the Innopen starter kit
- CE: 7 credits
- Who: This course is available for medical and dental professionals, as well as aestheticians.
- 8:30 AM – Continental Breakfast
- 9:00 AM – Dr. Roberts Lecture (Introduction to Microneedling, Facial Rejuvenation Technologies, Patient Records, Clinical Applications & Post-Op Instructions)
- 10:30 AM – Live Microneedling Demonstration
- 12:00 PM – Working Lunch
- 1:00 PM – Hands-on Microneedling on Patients
- 3:00 PM – Exam
- 4:00 PM – Closing Remarks