Join Drs. Roberts for an exclusive Botox training course in wine country Kelowna. Dentists, physicians, nurses and their teams are invited to complete their Level 2 Botox certification course followed by dinner in the vineyard at Quails’ Gate Okanagan Valley Winery.
Upon completion of the Level 2 – Basic Botox training course, you will be trained to the highest Standard of Practice for injectables in Canada. Celebrate after the course with colleagues and your team with a private five-course course dinner experience featuring seasonal local ingredients and select international wines, champagne and wines from Quails’ Gate’s new Distinction Collection.
Kelowna Botox Course Date: Level 2 – July 14/15, 2023. Limited seats available.
Exclusive Dinner in the Vineyard with Drs. Roberts
- Date: Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 6:30 PM.
- Location: Dinner in the vineyard at Quails’ Gate Winery.
- Details: Dinner is $199 pp. Spouses, Team Members/Auxiliary Staff are any non-injector related office support staff of your practice. Ie: office managers, receptionists, chair-side assistants, medical assistants, hygienists, estheticians, etc. The courses at PTIFA are geared for complete practice integration and so we offer separate training courses specifically for your Team Members to learn the clinical integration and marketing., etc are welcome. Limited seating. Please book for the dinner by registering here.
- Hotel: Corporate rate available at the Delta Hotels by Marriott Grand Okanagan Resort. Booking details provided upon registration.
- Flights: Direct flights available to Kelowna from Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton and Toronto.
Course details will be forwarded to you upon registration in your course Welcome Package.