We are pleased to be hosting a Botox course in Halifax, Nova Scotia. We invite dentists, physicians and nurses to become a certified Botox provider and to get trained to the highest Standard of Practice of patient care within the industry.
Through our anatomy-based training and PTIFA’s proven clinical protocols, your practice will benefit from:
- Increased practice revenue
- Improved patient care & loyalty
- Highly engaged team
Halifax Botox Course: Get Certified
To become a certified Botox provider, you will need to register for the following two courses:
- Level 1 Advanced Anatomy online course (20 CE) – prerequisite for the hands-on.
- Level 2 Basic Botulinum Toxin – clinical hands-on (24 CE) held in Halifax, NS. Limited Seating.
- You may register for Level 1 and Level 2 at the same time (recommended).
Upon completion of the Level 1 & 2, you will learn how Botulinum Toxin is used for:
- Headache & Migraine
- Parafunctional Habits: Bruxing, Clenching, Grinding
- Symptoms of TMD: Pain & Tenderness in the Muscles of the Head & Neck
- Fine Facial Lines & Wrinkles
- Level 1 – Online (prerequisite)
- Level 2 – Sept 8 & 9, 2023 – Halifax
- Additional course dates available in Vancouver, Kelowna, Winnipeg & Toronto. View all dates & locations here.
For more information, call 1-855-681-0066 or email us at [email protected]
Halifax Botox Instructor: Dr. Warren Roberts
Dr. Warren Roberts is a general dentist who is recognized by Dentistry Today as one of the top 100 CE speakers. Dr. Roberts has trained over 8,000 dentists, physicians, specialists and nurses on how to effectively integrate Botulinum Toxin into their practice. His practice has been stated as the number one dental provider of botulinum toxin in North America. After attending several Botulinum Toxin training programs earlier in his career, Dr. Roberts was concerned with the level of training that was being provided in this field. To be an exceptional practitioner with no negative side effects, Dr. Roberts believes you need not only a deep level of understanding of head and neck anatomy, but also a deep understanding of specific practices and injection techniques that make the patient experience remarkable Through his commitment to delivering excellence in this field, his program content and educational model he has developed through the PTIFA is now being adopted by various regulatory boards across Canada to develop their “Standard of Practice”.
Botox Course Resources for Dentists in Nova Scotia
- Botox Training Requirements for Nova Scotia Dentists
- The Importance of Knowing Both the Therapeutic & Aesthetic Applications of Botox
- EMG Guided Botox Therapy for Pain
- How to Choose a Botox/Filler Course
- Botulinum Toxin: Not Just a Pretty Face (PDF article)